iPhone X available on 3rd November :
The iPhone X release date is Friday, November 3, which is next week, and pre-orders began on Friday, October 27, seven days in advance. The pre-order time is 12am midnight PST in California and 3am EST on the East Coast.
Apple’s vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen. One so immersive the device itself disappears into the experience. And so intelligent it can respond to a tap, your voice, and even a glance. With iPhone X, that vision is now a reality. Say hello to the future.
iPhone X price
- More expensive than any other iPhone
- 64GB iPhone X: $999, £999, and AU$1,579
- 256GB iPhone X: $1,149, £1,149, AU$1,829
- US carriers are charging $42 a month
The iPhone X price starts at $999 / £999 / AU$1,579, which makes it the most expensive iPhone ever made. And that’s for the iPhone X with 64GB of storage.
You also have to take into account the various models, storage sizes, and, in the US, the sales tax. Buying an iPhone 8 Plus with 256GB of storage will cost over $1,000 in the end. The 64GB iPhone 8 is more prominently advertised as $699. The iPhone X is going to be another jump in price.
The 256GB iPhone X will cost $1,149, £1,149, AU$1,829. Sadly, there’s no option in between, if you were hoping for a 128GB iPhone X. There just isn’t one.
It’s also available in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar, with the 64GB iPhone X costing AED/SAR 4099 while the 256GB model is AED/SAR 4729
US carriers like Verizon and AT&T are charging $42 a month for one year and allow you to upgrade to a new iPhone next year if you trade in your device. The Apple’s iPhone Upgrade program starts at $49.91, but includes AppleCare+.
Regardless of how you’re paying for it, the iPhone X is expensive.
Below you can watch our guide to teach you the key differences between the iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
iPhone X design
- New glass design that enables wireless charging
- Bigger display, but smaller than Plus phones
- Easier to hold than an iPhone Plus phone, too
- Remains water-resistant and comes in only two colors
iPhone X screen
- Vibrant 5.8-inch edge-to-edge AMOLED screen
- Apple’s ‘Super Retina Display’ makes its debut
- Quad HD+ display with a 2436 x 1125 resolution
No more home button
- Bezel-less iPhone X screen eliminates the home button
- Flick an open app upward to return to the home screen
- Control Center is now a swipe-down-from-the-top gesture
Face ID replaces Touch ID
- Unlock your phone simply by looking at it
- More secure than the fingerprint sensor
- Also used in conjunction with Apple Pay
iPhone X dual-lens camera
- Redesigned 12MP dual-lens camera
- Telephoto lens OIS and a wider aperture
- Portrait Mode enhanced by Portrait Lighting
iPhone X specs
- A11 Bionic has six cores and is 25% faster than iPhone 7 CPU
- Doubles the number of efficiency cores to be 70% faster
- Translates into more power for 3D games and AR
iPhone X battery life and fast charging
- Lasts two hours longer than last year’s iPhone 7
- First fast-charging iPhone: 50% recharge in 30 minutes
Wireless charging with AirPower
- Apple’s AirPower pad can charge multiple devices
- iPhone X also charges with existing Qi chargers
Plugging in your iPhone X could be as easy as dropping it on a wireless pad, and that’s the idea behind the new iPhone X wireless charging feature.